CONCUR has received funds to support participation of students at CONCUR 2010. Students may request grants to cover the early registration fees (270 EUR) and possibly also parts of their travel expenses.
- Applications should be sent by email with the following information:
- Name, Mailing Address, Phone and Fax Number, Educational Institution/Status.
- Paper title (if any paper is to be presented at CONCUR or an affiliated workshop).
- Motivation letter: Describe, in 300 or fewer words, your interest in attending CONCUR, your expected benefit, and your financial need.
- By default, grants only cover the registration fee. If you also request funding for travel expenses, please provide a detailed estimation of your costs.
- Recommendation letter: Applicants' advisors should send a brief statement certifying the applicants' educational status and describing the financial need and the merit of the applicant.
Applications and advisors’ statements should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is June 29, 2010 (23:59 GMT).
Notification will be sent to all applicants by July 2, 2010 (new). The early registration deadline for CONCUR'10 is July 7, 2010.
All recipients of the grant should send a short report after the conference detailing the awardee's experience at and benefit from CONCUR'10.
Grant holders will be allowed to register by July 7, 2010, with no fees.
If travel expenses are also partially or totally covered, funds will be provided after the conference, within two months after the submission of all necessary details (receipts, boarding pass, bank account, ...).